- Ringing in Ravensroost Woods Saturday 12th November
- Cumberwell Park 21st October 2016
- Chris Packham petition
- CANCELLED Wiltshire Wildlife Trust 20th August Festival of Flight
- Bird Ringing Demonstration 14th August Swindon STW
- Hen Harrier Day Sunday 7th August 2016
- Marlborough Downs Open Farm Sunday
- Matt Prior Wildlife Champion 2016
- WOS AGM with Mike Dilger 6th April
- British Birds – new monthly newsletter
Where to Watch
Information on some of the best locations for birdwatching in the county is provided here. (Information is only available for some sites at present, but more will be added shortly.)
Please read these guidelines on safety and access if you are considering visiting Salisbury Plain.
A total of 318 species have been recorded in Wiltshire. More information is provided here. A complete list of the species and their status will be provided shortly.
Information about WOS
Wiltshire Ornithological Society was formed on November 30th, 1974, and has grown in recent years to more than 500 members.
Our mission is to encourage and pursue the study, recording and conservation of birds in Wiltshire